Tuition for the school year 2017-2018
PK3 (3yr old program) 5 Full Days 5 Half Days
Catholic: $4,500 $4,000
Non-Catholic: $4,500 $4,500
PK4 (4yr old program) 5 Full Days
Grades K – 8 1 Child 2 Children 3 Children
Catholic: $4,995 $7,390 $9,585
Non-Catholic: $5,495 $7,890 $10,285
Tuition Payments: All tuition payments (either check or money order, NO CASH) are to be paid on a monthly basis over 10 months. Payments are due on the 1st of each month. Any payments received after the 15th of each month will be charged a late fee of $20.
Since tuition does not cover the cost of educating children in Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Academy,
parents need to choose either Option A or B. This is “per family”.
Option A: (Direct Fund Raising)
- Walk-a-Thon – every child must participate with a minimum of $75.00
- Secret Santa Raffle – every child must purchase one $50.00 ticket
- Ladies Night Out Golden Ticket – every child must purchase one ticket at $50.00 each
- Candy Drive – every child must sell a minimum of one box of chocolate at $60.00
- Lucky Game – every family must purchase a minimum of two tickets at $70.00 each ($140.00 in total)
- Ladies Night Out – every family must purchase a minimum of one ticket at $70.00 each to the event
- Service hours – must work at one of the following events
(Walk-a-Thon, Ladies Night Out, Christmas Boutique) – $80.00
Option B: (No Fund Raising)
You will be billed $525.00 by November 1, 2017 if this option is chosen.
– $125 per student (non-refundable)
Any monies sent to the school are to be in an envelope clearly marked with the student’s name, grade and purpose. The school office cannot make change so please send exact amounts.